Creative Reuse: Wood Jewelry EVANSTON
12/17/2022 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm CST$65.00
Looking to make gifts to give to your friends and loved ones this holiday season? Come join us in our Wood Jewelry class where we will make earrings, necklaces, key chains, and bracelets. We will cut, sand, shape and form scrap wood into pieces for your design.
How to execute your design
Cutting small shapes
Stains and finishes for the wood
Tools Covered include:
Hot Glue Gun
• Additional parking available along Hartrey St. or in the lot at the southwest corner of Dempster and Hartrey.
• This workshop is 14+. Participants under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver.
• All materials are included in the workshop fee.
• Please wear closed toe shoes with a flat heel and avoid loose jewelry or baggy clothing. We will also be in a warehouse, so dress appropriately. Bring a shop apron if you have one.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
• If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone 18 or older. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
• If the Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
• We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.