Just as you’re running out of indoor things to do this winter, bring your grade schooler to our workshop and build a fort starter together. A fort starter is an indoor (tent pole) used to make a stand alone fort or as a starter to build a bigger fort. Ours is made from reclaimed 2x4s that came out of a house in the Chicago area.
Learn how to safely use a hand saw, hammer and drill. Bring an old sheet so we can give your creation a try!
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
• All workshops are 18+ unless otherwise specified; no woodworking experience necessary;
• If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
• If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts. If you are unable to make your series class, email us one week before the class starts;
• Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
• One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.