- This event has passed.
Family Build (grades 6-12) Controller Stand EVANSTON
02/18/2023 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm CST
Come take woodshop with your gamer! Build a controller and headphone stand from reclaimed wood so they can keep their desk organized. Learn how to safely use chop saws, drills and sanders for your projects.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
• All workshops are 18+ unless otherwise specified; no woodworking experience necessary;
• If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
• If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts. If you are unable to make your series class, email us one week before the class starts;
• Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
• One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.