Learn simple wood carving techniques and create your very own unique art piece. We’ll carve into layered blocks to reveal contrasting shades of wood using Dremel tools. Use the designs we provide or bring your own. Practice using different bits and techniques to build your comfort level with the tool.
This workshop is ages 15+
• Additional parking available along Hartrey St. or in the lot at the southwest corner of Dempster and Hartrey.
• This workshop is 15+; Children under 18 must have a parent sign a waiver; no woodworking experience necessary.
• All materials are included in the workshop fee.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
• If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone 15 or older. Just email email@example.com with their name and email address.
• If the Rebuilding Exchange Evanston needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
• We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.