Make It Take It: 1 Day Cutting Board – EVANSTON
05/07/2023 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm CDT$80.00 - $110.00
This cutting board project is the perfect introduction to working with hard wood!
MAKE IT! This cutting board project is the perfect introduction to working with hard wood. Students will start with a pre-glued mixed hard wood board. Students will leave with a beautiful finished piece and get the opportunity to use a router, drill press, and orbital sander to shape their cutting boards. Lastly we will use mineral oil to achieve a hand-rubbed finish.
Boards will be no larger than 10″x12″x1″ or 120-125 square inches, and no more than 1″ thick.
TAKE IT! You will then take your cutting board home and display cheese or cut various food items on it OR gift it to someone you love and impress them with your awesome woodworking skills.
If you buy a Couples Ticket, then one cutting board will be made by the couple. If the ticket type you want is not available, we may be able to accommodate! Email us at email@example.com to ask.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
• All workshops are 18+ unless otherwise specified; no woodworking experience necessary;
• If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
• If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts. If you are unable to make your series class, email us one week before the class starts;
• Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
• One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.