Take our 2-day workshop to create a beautiful and unique cutting board using reclaimed hardwood cutoffs.
THIS IS A TWO DAY WORKSHOP. The class will take place on 2 consecutive days of the week (2 Fridays, 2 Saturdays, etc.). Attendance on both days is required.
Everyone needs a cutting board, why not make yours a masterpiece? Take our 2-day workshop to create a beautiful and unique cutting board using reclaimed hardwood cutoffs. You’ll be able to assemble your wood from different types of hardwoods, giving color and dimension to your project. From there we’ll instruct you on how to assemble your cutting board using glue and clamps. In the second class you’ll refine and finish your cutting board and then protect and condition it with walnut oil. We’ll also cover proper cutting board maintenance, so you’ll be able to keep your cutting board looking good for years to come.
Boards will be no larger than 10″x12″x1″ or 120-125 square inches, and no more than 1″ thick.
Note: If the ticket type you want is not available, we may be able to accommodate! Email us at email@example.com to ask.
CLASS CREDIT POLICY::
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class 14 days before the start of the class, the amount paid for the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class between 2 weeks and 48 hours before the start of the class, 50% of the amount paid towards the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- There are no credits provided for any cancellation with less than 48 hours notice. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- If Rebuilding Exchange cancels a workshop, you will receive a full refund, returned via your original payment method. Our team will contact you by phone and/or email with any updates regarding class cancellations due to weather.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+ unless otherwise specified
- Materials are included in the fee for the workshop
- We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.