Make It Take It: 2×4 Bench CHICAGO
11/30/2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm CST$115.00 - $145.00
Transform former house framing into beautiful and functional furniture. In this workshop you will construct your own rustic bench from reclaimed wood. The instructor will guide you through all things safety related so you can confidently build your bench and develop woodworking skills. You will make measurements, cuts, and assemble a work of art your behind will surely enjoy. No prior experience is necessary and equipment is provided.
Note: If the ticket type you want is not available, we may be able to accommodate! Email email@example.com to ask.
• This workshop is 15+; no woodworking experience necessary. 15 – 17 year olds must register for a Couples Ticket with a parent or guardian.
• If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hrs before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule
• Materials are included in the workshop fee
• One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
• Safety glasses are required and hearing protection and N95 masks are strongly encouraged when working with wood. We will provide safety equipment for all students, though you are welcome to bring your own from home if you prefer.
• Wear closed-toe shoes — no sandals! (no exceptions)
• Long hair must be tied back.
• Do not wear any dangling jewelry or baggy clothing.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
• If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email Indigo@rebuildingexchange.org with their name and email address.
• If the Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
• We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.