In this workshop you will select, plan, and construct your own bench from reclaimed wood.
Brag to your friends Nick Offerman has nothing on you. In this workshop you will construct your own bench from reclaimed wood. The instructor will guide you through all things safety related so you can confidently build your bench and develop woodworking skills. You will make measurements, cuts, and assemble a work of art your behind will surely enjoy. No prior experience is necessary and equipment is provided.
Note: If the ticket type you want is not available, we may be able to accommodate! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask.
CAUTION: The wood shop can get hot during the summer months so please make sure to wear the proper attire, bring a water bottle, and take breaks as needed. You also have access to our air conditioned offices to cool off.
CLASS CREDIT POLICY::
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class 14 days before the start of the class, the amount paid for the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class between 2 weeks and 48 hours before the start of the class, 50% of the amount paid towards the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- There are no credits provided for any cancellation with less than 48 hours notice. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- If Rebuilding Exchange cancels a workshop, you will receive a full refund, returned via your original payment method. Our team will contact you by phone and/or email with any updates regarding class cancellations due to weather.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+; no woodworking experience necessary;
- If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
- Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
- One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.