Make It Take It: Floating Shelf CHICAGO
11/19/2022 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm CST$80.00 - $110.00
Learn how to make a floating shelf out of reclaimed wood. In this workshop, you will learn basic woodworking skills while hand crafting a floating shelf out of reclaimed wood. It’s perfect for tchotckies, trinkets, and tiny potted plants.
Note: If the ticket type you want is not available, we may be able to accommodate! Email us to ask.
We will be using materials available in the warehouse so the finished product may vary from the photo.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY EFFECTIVE 11/01/21
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
- Safety glasses are required and ear protection and N95 masks are highly recommended when working with power tools and wood. Safety equipment is available for participants or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes are required when working in the shop. Please avoid loose jewelry or baggy clothes; long hair should be tied back.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+; no woodworking experience necessary;
- If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
- Projects and materials must be picked up within one week of the class ending. Rebuilding Exchange reserves the right to sell any projects or materials left behind after the week end;
- If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts. If you are unable to make your series class, email us one week before the class starts; and
- One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.