Learn how to make a floating shelf out of reclaimed wood.
Learn how to make a floating shelf out of reclaimed wood. In this workshop, you will learn basic woodworking skills while hand crafting a floating shelf out of reclaimed wood. It’s perfect for tchotckies, trinkets, and tiny potted plants.
Note: If the ticket type you want is not available, we may be able to accommodate! Email us to ask.
We will be using materials available in the warehouse so the finished product may vary from the photo.
CLASS CREDIT POLICY::
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class 14 days before the start of the class, the amount paid for the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class between 2 weeks and 48 hours before the start of the class, 50% of the amount paid towards the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- There are no credits provided for any cancellation with less than 48 hours notice. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- If Rebuilding Exchange cancels a workshop, you will receive a full refund, returned via your original payment method. Our team will contact you by phone and/or email with any updates regarding class cancellations due to weather.
- Safety glasses are required and ear protection and N95 masks are highly recommended when working with power tools and wood. Safety equipment is available for participants or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes are required when working in the shop. Please avoid loose jewelry or baggy clothes; long hair should be tied back.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+; no woodworking experience necessary;
- If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
- One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.