Give your plants a place to climb! In this workshop participants will construct a pergola from reclaimed lumber. Learn how to use a miter saw to cut consistent lengths and angles. Learn to use hand drills and impact drivers to drill pilot holes and fasten structures with screws.
We will use lumber available in the warehouse so the look of finished projects may vary from the photo. Pergolas measure 7’x4’ but can be made smaller to fit your space. Materials included except for sunflowers.
• Additional parking available along Hartrey St. or in the lot at the southwest corner of Dempster and Hartrey.
• This workshop is 14+, participants under 18 must attend with an adult using a “couples” ticket; no woodworking experience necessary.
- If the type of ticket you want is not available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to accommodate you.
• All materials are included in the workshop fee.
• Please wear closed toe shoes with a flat heel and avoid loose jewelry or baggy clothing.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
• If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone 18 or older. Just email Indigo@rebuildingexchange.org with their name and email address.
• If the Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
• We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.