Make your own plant stand from reclaimed material!
MAKE IT! Students will learn how to craft a small rustic plant stand from reclaimed wood or wood flooring. You will review plans, select materials, and receive instruction and safety guidelines for the chop saw and drill. You will make their own measurements and cuts, and layout and assemble tables with glue and screws.
TAKE IT! You will then take your plant stand and keep your plant alive while it lives on the table! If you buy a Couples Ticket, then one stand will be made by the couple.
Note: If the ticket type you want is not available, we may be able to accommodate! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask.
CLASS CREDIT POLICY::
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class 14 days before the start of the class, the amount paid for the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class between 2 weeks and 48 hours before the start of the class, 50% of the amount paid towards the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- There are no credits provided for any cancellation with less than 48 hours notice. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- If Rebuilding Exchange cancels a workshop, you will receive a full refund, returned via your original payment method. Our team will contact you by phone and/or email with any updates regarding class cancellations due to weather.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+; no woodworking experience necessary;
- If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
- Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
- One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.