MAKE IT! Students will learn how to craft a small rustic plant stand from reclaimed wood or wood flooring. You will review plans, select materials, and receive instruction and safety guidelines for the chop saw and drill. You will make their own measurements and cuts, and layout and assemble tables with glue and screws.
TAKE IT! You will then take your plant stand and keep your plant alive while it lives on the table! If you buy a Couples Ticket, then one stand will be made by the couple.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email email@example.com with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
• All workshops are 18+ unless otherwise specified; no woodworking experience necessary;
• If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
• If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts. If you are unable to make your series class, email us one week before the class starts;
• Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
• One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.