In this Thanksgiving Edition of the ever popular Serving Tray workshop we’ll create a longer, narrower version suitable for displaying an appetizer spread on a sideboard or using in the middle of your table to provide definition to your centerpiece.
You will learn basic woodworking skills while constructing a serving tray out of reclaimed wood and drawer pulls/cabinet handles (optional). Tools used in this workshop are the chop saw and nail gun.
*We will use materials currently available in the warehouse so the look of finished projects may vary from the photo.
Note: If the ticket type you want is not available, we may be able to accommodate! Email email@example.com to ask.
• Saturday workshop participants please park along Hartrey St. or in the lot at the southwest corner of Dempster and Hartrey.
• This workshop is 14+. Participants under 18 must register for a Couples ticket with a parent or guardian.
• All materials are included in the workshop fee.
Please wear sturdy shoes and clothes that can get dirty. Bring a shop apron if you have one. Please refrain from loose clothes; hair should be tied back.
SAFETY IN THE SHOP
Safety glasses are required. Ear protection and N95 masks are strongly recommended when working with wood. We will have personal protection items available but you are welcome to bring your own.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
• If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone 18 or older. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
• If the Rebuilding Exchange Evanston needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
• We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.