Join us for an RX Workshop favorite and make your own unique reclaimed wood serving tray!
In this workshop, you will learn basic woodworking skills while constructing a serving tray out of reclaimed wood and drawer pulls/cabinet handles (optional). You will use the chop saw and brad nailers to assemble the tray.
This workshop requires the use of several tools, including a nail gun. We provide ear protection, but if the nail gun is too loud for you, you may step away while it is being used.
The dimensions for this project are approximately 18″ long x 12″ wide x 2″ tall.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
• All workshops are 18+ unless otherwise specified; no woodworking experience necessary;
• If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
• If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts. If you are unable to make your series class, email us one week before the class starts;
• Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
• One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.