MITI: Leopold Bench CHICAGO
06/04/2023 @ 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm CDT$130.00 - $160.00
Aldo Leopold was a conservationist, forester, philosopher, educator, writer, and outdoor enthusiast. Among his best known ideas is the “land ethic” which calls for an ethical, caring relationship between people and nature.
The Leopold family used this bench design at their farm on the Wisconsin River and it became known as the “Leopold Bench.” We think Aldo would approve of this workshop where we will build his bench from reclaimed lumber, saved from the landfill by our own workforce trainees.
The bench measures 48″ long x 28 3/4″ high x 26″ wide
*We will use materials currently available in the warehouse so the look of finished projects may vary from the photo.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email email@example.com with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+; no woodworking experience necessary;
- If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
- If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts. If you are unable to make your series class, email us one week before the class starts;
- Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
- One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.