- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day: Picture Frame EVANSTON
05/13/2023 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm CDT
The picture frame is a classic beginning woodworking project. You learn about measuring, cutting at an angle and joining pieces together. In our frame class you will select from a variety of materials to make your frames. You’ll leave with a frame that’s ready to hang.
All frames will be made to a 5×7 opening.
This workshop is for ages 12+. Participants under 18 must attend with an adult.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
• All workshops are 18+ unless otherwise specified; no woodworking experience necessary;
• If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
• If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts. If you are unable to make your series class, email us one week before the class starts;
• Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
• One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.