Learn how to craft a small rustic table from reclaimed wood or wood flooring. In this class you will review plans, select materials, and receive instructions and safety guidelines for the chop saw and drill. From there you will make your own measurements and assemble your table! Then, take your table home and use it for plants or to hold an ice cold beer.
This workshop requires the use of several tools, including a nail gun. We provide ear protection, but if the nail gun is too loud for you, you may step away while it is being used.
Note: If the ticket type you want is not available, we may be able to accommodate! Email us at email@example.com to ask.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange Evanston needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
• All workshops are 18+ unless otherwise specified; no woodworking experience necessary;
• Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
• One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
• Safety glasses are required and ear protection and N95 masks are highly recommended when working with power tools and wood. Safety equipment is available for participants or you are welcome to bring your own.
• Sturdy, closed-toe shoes are required when working in the shop. Please avoid loose jewelry or baggy clothes; long hair should be tied back.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.