Get creative and have fun with warehouse scraps!
Join other makers for a night of fun and creativity! A “Scraptacular” is a free building event where participants choose from warehouse donation scraps of wood, metal, tile, glass and more to create whatever the materials inspire. We will have a selection of wire, string, hammers, nails and hot glue guns to put your pieces together.
If you are unable to attend a workshop for any reason, you may be eligible to receive credits towards future workshops.
CLASS CREDIT POLICY::
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class 14 days before the start of the class, the amount paid for the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- If you give notice by email that you need to withdraw from a class between 2 weeks and 48 hours before the start of the class, 50% of the amount paid towards the class will be applied towards a class credit redeemable within one year towards a future class.
- There are no credits provided for any cancellation with less than 48 hours notice. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- If Rebuilding Exchange cancels a workshop, you will receive a full refund, returned via your original payment method. Our team will contact you by phone and/or email with any updates regarding class cancellations due to weather.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+; no woodworking experience necessary;
- If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
- Materials are included in the fee for the workshop
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.