Singles Scraptacular CHICAGO
02/28/2023 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm CST$30.00
Scrap the Ap! Come out and meet other area singles who like to be creative, are interested in sustainability and reuse, or are looking for an alternative to the bar scene. We’ll be taking old cabinet doors and creating individual art pieces using warehouse scraps. You’ll leave with something personal for your space and some new connections. This event is inclusive of dating preference.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY EFFECTIVE 11/01/21
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else. Please email email@example.com with their name and email address.
If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.
Workshop Policies: Please review policies below before committing to a workshop.
- All workshops are 18+; no woodworking experience necessary;
- If Rebuilding Exchange needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule;
- If you are unable to attend your one-time workshop, email us 48-hours before the class starts. If you are unable to make your series class, email us one week before the class starts;
- Materials are included in the fee for the workshop; and
- One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
We are not able to accommodate last minute attendees. If a workshop is sold out, there are no open spots.